Features and Specifications:
• Suitable for transom or hull-side mounting
• Recommended for boats up to 15m/45 feet
• 3 x 18 watt channel HICOB LED array
• Fixture Lumens=1950 (White). Life expectancy: 50,000+ hours
• Profile: 16mm/0.7"; Diameter: 107mm/4.5"
• Surface mount, requires 9mm/0.4" cable entry hole
• Lens: Toughened BK7 Borosilicate, 90° beam angle
• Corrosion-proof advanced polymer body
• Input voltage: 9-31 Volts; 3.1 Amps @ 12V, 1.5 Amps @ 24V
• Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, and thermal rollback protection
• Can be used above or below the waterline
• Four preset colors (Blue, White, Cyan & Green) and strobe modes
• Standard package includes two lights and dash mount on-off-mode switch
Adding underwater lighting to your vessel has never been easier. One small cable hole and three mounting screws is all it takes, and thanks to an Active Thermal Rollback system, the Surface Mount e-lite can be used both above or below the waterline, at dock or underway. Compact and with a very slim profile, the Surface Mount e-lite is easily installed on any size vessel.
Lumishore's color-change system provides the customer with the ultimate choice of color to match water conditions, fishing patterns, or just set the right mood. Our proprietary HICOB technology optimizes the underwater viewing experience and gives the boat owner a choice of millions of controllable color options. The system comes with an attractive rocker switch to control the four preset colors (Blue, Cyan, White, Green) and variable strobe modes.
You may also be interested in: