September 20th, 2016 – Naples, FL – Lumishore, the global leader in the design and manufacture of the world’s leading high-performance underwater LED lighting systems for boats, introduces its next generation high-definition underwater camera, Lumi-Cam (model TIX402), at this weeks NMEA Conference & Expo in Naples, Florida.
Let Lumi-Cam show you a whole new world just below your waterline in vivid high-definition color to your compatible on-board monitor, chart plotter or multi-function display (MFD) via HD-SDI and composite video outputs. An on-screen display menu allows users to customize the video image.
Lumi-Cam is housed in a 2” marine-grade bronze ‘Interchangeable Thru-Hull’ fitting, serviceable from the inside the hull without hauling the vessel. Its compact ‘flush-fit’ design and extremely low profile at just 0.32’’ (8mm) enables Lumi-Cam to be mounted nearly anywhere on the hull of your boat creating a beautiful on-board aquarium for you and your guests, and an ideal tool for prop inspection, underwater security, and tournament catch and release video. Lumi-Cam is suitable for nearly any size and type of watercraft, including Sports Boats, Sport Fishers, Cruisers, Yachts, and Superyachts.
• The world's smallest full HD mega pixel (1080p) underwater camera for thru-hull installation, and the only 'Interchangeable Thru-Hull' HD camera serviceable from inside the hull
• Compatible with MFD, chart plotter or monitor via HD-SDI and Composite video outputs
• On-screen display menu for customizing the video image
• 3.6mm fixed focus lens with 67° viewing angle
• Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) for clearer images in both high- and low-light conditions
• Automatic low-light mode
• Backed by Lumishore’s 2-year Warranty
For more information or an interview, please contact:
Eifrion Evans, CEO, Lumishore, Phone: +44 (0) 208 144 1694, email@example.com
Susan James, Head of Marketing, Lumishore, Phone: 207-812-8239, firstname.lastname@example.org