March 25, 2015 — London, UK and Sarasota, FL - Lumishore Ltd., the world’s leading LED Underwater Light manufacturer, today launched the world’s slimmest Flush Fit, Interchangeable LED lighting system : the new TIX202 Flush Fit Interchangeable.
Requiring a cut-out of only 28mm /1.1”, the Lumishore TIX202-FF is the world’s slimmest ThruHull Interchangeable lighting system, designed for boat owners who want a high performance lighting system and prefer the integrity of a thru-hull LED light fitting with the peace of mind of a removable LED array that can be serviced from inside the boat, while also minimising the hull cut-out. With its integrated driver, the economically priced, extremely compact TIX202 Thru-Hull lighting system offers unrivalled light output in its compact fixture. Delivering an astonishing 4,100 fixture lumens, the TIX202 is far more powerful than the brightest of competing Thru-Hull LED lights as well as Xenon and HID offerings. “The TIX202 series is an excellent addition to our LED underwater thru-hull light line up. The TIX202’s serviceability without hauling the boat offers a tremendous convenience to our customers,” says Keith Wansley, Lumishore USA President.
The TIX202 complements the TIX301 interchangeable light to join the Lumishore Thru-Hull lighting systems which produce up to 16,010 Fixture lumens.
Key features of the new TIX202 include:
• Low profile, compact flush-fit housing, allows flexible mounting options to the transom, bottom or hull-sides
• Integrated driver for space savings in tight areas and ease of installation
• Integrity of a Thru Hull design with a Removable LED array for easy serviceability
• High output, 4,100 Fixture Lumens; 50% higher light output than competing Thru-Hull light units
• Focused 60° light beam, with superior light throw to deliver an aesthetic light pooling effect
• Available in a choice of single colors – white, blue or green
• Suitable for many sizes and types of watercraft, including Sports Boats, Cruisers Yachts and Sportfishers
• Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, soft start and proprietary thermal rollback (ATRB) protect the light and the boat’s electrical systems
For more information please contact:
Eifrion Evans, CEO, Lumishore, Phone: +44 (0) 7768 798446, email@example.com