March 15, 2015 — London, UK and Sarasota, FL - Lumishore Ltd., the world’s leading LED Underwater Light manufacturer, launched its new TIX301 Lumi-Cam underwater camera.
The TIX301 LUMI-CAM is a High-Definition underwater camera with features not seen before. One video output provides HD-SDI video to a compatible MFD, Chart Plotter, or Monitor. The camera operates on a 12VDC input, is serviceable from the inside the hull, and comes in a 2” bronze thru-hull fitting.
The Lumishore Thru-Hull camera is suitable for many sizes and types of watercraft, including Sports Boats, Cruisers, Yachts, and Super Yachts. With unmatched performance at an unbeatable price, no competitor comes close to Lumishore’s TIX301 underwater camera.
Key features of the new TIX301 Lumi-Cam include:
• Low profile, compact flush-fit housing, allows flexible mounting options to the transom or bottom of the vessel
• Full high definition 1080p
• 3.6mm fixed focus lens
• Profile: 7mm/0.2"; Diameter: 76mm/3"; 125mm/4.9"shaft
• Thru-hull mount, requires 50mm/2" entry hole
• Interchangeable element allows servicing from inside the vessel
• Automatic low-light mode
• Marine-grade aluminum bronze housing
For more information please contact:
Eifrion Evans, CEO, Lumishore, Phone: +44 (0) 7768 798446, firstname.lastname@example.org