October 24, 2011 — London, UK and Sarasota, FL - Lumishore Ltd., the world’s leading LED Underwater Light manufacturer, today launched its revolutionary, affordable, surface-mounted Color Change Light System, as a new addition to its Surface Mount series.
The new model, SMX150-CCP, is the world’s first surface mount underwater light with true color change capabilities. The Lumishore HICOB (High Intensity Chip On Board) light engine combines high power LEDs, advanced thermal management and intelligent driver electronics into a low profile corrosion proof, advanced polymer body. Some of the exciting features of the new SMX150-CCP include:
• Virtually unlimited underwater light colors
• Six Preset Colors: Blue, White, Cyan, Green, Magenta and Red
• Thousands of user selectable individual color combinations
• Light output equivalent to a 150 Watt Xenon underwater light
• Wide 90⁰ beam provides “Swimming Pool” effect, reducing the number of lights required per installation
• Three selectable output intensities
• Three strobe speeds (any color)
• Simple installation no external driver
The Lumishore SMX150-CCP system is supplied with two lights with internal drivers and a color controller. Additional lights can be added to the system, up to fourteen controlled by one color controller.
Keith Wansley, Lumishore USA President said “Lumishore pioneered color change technology for the marine underwater light market in 2007 with a range of thru-Hull color change products. Today we are unveiling the same great color change technology in an affordable, compact surface mount design.”