February 16th, 2017 — Swansea, UK and Sarasota, FL – Lumishore, the global leader in the design and manufacture of the world’s leading high-performance underwater LED lighting systems, introduces their smallest color change thru-hull light, EOS TIX402, designed specifically for boats in the 30-60’ range that demand the integrity of a bronze fitting and owners who demand plug-and-play installation and set-up, and hassle-free color control.
The compact and low profile body design of EOS TIX402 makes it ideal for mounting on transoms, hull sides and bottoms of nearly any type of boat. Boasting an outstanding 4,000 fixture lumens, EOS TIX402 outperforms all competing color changing thru-hull lights of their size available today, extending your day on the water long after the sun sets.
Enjoy hassle-free command of preset and customizable colors, color cycles, sweeps, strobes and special effects with Lumishore’s easy-to-use EOS Mini Wi-Fi controller – an intuitive, low-profile, dash-mounted controller with 1.5” (38mm) LCD display. Lumishore systems benefit over their competitors with no networking hassles and light syncing issues common with competing color changing lights. All Lumishore EOS color-changing lights are fully synced with each other and never need resetting – all lights, all colors, all modes. Dare to compare.
Impress your friends and entertain on-board guests. Pulse your underwater lights to on-board music with a single ‘Sound-to-Light’ audio output connection to the EOS Mini Wi-Fi controller – it is that easy! The EOS Mini Wi-Fi controller, with Free Lumi-App on iTunes, also allows you to use your iPhone or iPad to control your lighting and music from anywhere aboard. Installation couldn’t be easier with the 2-light starter pack, which includes everything needed to light your boat: Two EOS TIX402 lights, Lumi-Hub plug-and-play wiring system, EOS Mini Wi-Fi controller and all cables and connectors. Simply connect the Lumi-Hub plug-and-play wiring system to your DC power source, plug in your lights along with the EOS Mini Wi-Fi controller, and installation is complete. Additional TIX402 lights can be added to expand your system, up to 4 lights per Hub, up to 8 lights per system.
TIX models, or Interchangeable Thru-Hull’s, feature an internal driver making installation simpler and cleaner since there are no external drivers to install. The LED module of TIX models may be accessed from inside the hull and interchanged without having to haul the boat should servicing ever be needed or future upgrades desired.
In announcing the new lighting system Lumishore CEO, Eifrion Evans, said “We are delighted to bring this innovative EOS thru-hull lighting system to market for smaller boats and the discerning buyer wanting best value and outstanding performance.”
Key Features & Benefits:
• Smallest color change thru-hull light with unrivaled price performance – brighter light with greater control at half the price of competing lights
• Enjoy hassle-free command of preset and customizable colors, strobes and special effects with Lumishore’s easy-to-use EOS Mini Wi-Fi controller
• Pulse your lights to on-board music with a single ‘Sound-to-Light’ audio output connection to the controller
• Control your lights and music from anywhere aboard with your iPhone or iPad and the Free Lumi-App on iTunes
• Achieve the ultimate halo effect – and with fewer lights – with TIX402’s ultra-wide 110° beam angle
• Lumishore lights are fully synchronized with each other and never need resetting, unlike other color-changing lights on the market
• Strobe to attract fish in any color with adjustable speed
• Cycle or sweep colors across your transom or around your entire boat with adjustable speed
• Dim your lights when entering harbors
• True plug-and-play installation, automatic light discovery, and individual light diagnostics
Demo the new full color EOS TIX402 integrated lighting system and meet the Lumishore team at major boat shows throughout the year.
Click here for full product details, including data sheet.
Click here to request high-resolution images.
For more information or an interview, please contact:
Eifrion Evans, CEO, Lumishore, Phone: +44 (0) 208 144 1694, firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan James, Head of Marketing, Lumishore, Phone: 207-812-8239, email@example.com
Configure your underwater lighting with Lumishore’s exclusive online configurator:
If you’re unsure of exactly how many lights are right for your boat check out Lumishore’s exclusive online ‘Configurator’, which allows you to choose your boat and then test drive all the various mounting locations, and light models, quantity and color options before you buy.