Controllers & Accessories
Lumi-Link MFD Bridge Module
Control Your Lights Directly From Your Multi-Function Display
Lumi-Link MFD Bridge Module allows full control of your Lumishore EOS Series or SUPRA Series lighting system directly from your compatible MFD with Lumishore's award-winning full functionality.
The compact Bridge Module simply connects to the MFD with a single plug-&-play connector and you’re done! The device is recognized and the Lumishore icon is displayed on the main screen.
Select a color from the touchscreen color palette quickly and easily, adjust intensity, or choose from any one of the many in-built effects like strobe, sweep* or cycle modes. And for the ultimate party accessory, choose ‘Sound-to-Light’* mode by selecting the media player along with your favorite song and watch the lights dance to the music. *Features of EOS Series.
The Lumi-Link Bridge Module also allows for second-station control using Lumishore's EOS Min-i or STV2203-i color controllers, or the SUPRA i-Connect Hub & Switch.
• Learn more about the Lumi-Link Black Box Module to control your EOS Series lights without an additional controller.
• Read what Superyacht News learned about Lumi-Link from their behind-the-scenes visit to Lumishore's headquarters in Swansea, UK.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Lumi-Link provides full-featured lighting control directly from your compatible MFD
• Lumi-Link Bridge Module allows for second-station control with a Lumishore compatible controller
• Wi-Fi control via iOS connected device (via MFD Wi-Fi)
• Specifically designed for ease of installation
• Compatibility: Now available for Garmin MFD's with OneHelm™Integration