March 18, 2013 — London, UK and Sarasota, FL - Lumishore Ltd., the world’s leading LED Underwater Light manufacturer, has released its new THX601 and THX1201 Single Color Thru-Hull Underwater Lighting System.
Available in blue or white, the THX601 and THX1201 are the brightest LED underwater lights on the market. The THX601 emits a powerful 9,790 fixture lumens and the THX1201 emits and incredible 16,010 fixture lumens, both with a wide 110° light beam. "The THX is the brightest in its class and the THX1201 brightness rivals super-yacht system light output, but with an affordable price," says Keith Wansley, Lumishore USA President.
Some of the exciting features of the new products include:
• HICOB (High Intensity Chip On Board) LED technology for unmatched light output
• Bright, efficient LED technology designed into a compact aluminum thru-hull housing
• THX601: 9,790 fixture lumens
• THX1201: 16,010 fixture lumens
• Wide 110° light beam provides “Swimming Pool” effect and reduces the number of lights required
• Available in Blue or White (Other colors available by special order)
• Intelligent external driver with built-in diagnostics
• Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, and thermal rollback protection
• Suitable for many types of watercraft, from Sport Boats to Super Yachts