February 25, 2013 — London, UK and Miami, FL - Lumishore Ltd., the world’s leading LED Underwater Light manufacturer, today launched its new TIX301 Flush Fit Interchangeable LED light series, at the Miami International Boat Show.
Designed for boat owners who prefer the integrity of a thru-hull LED light fitting with the peace of mind of a removable LED array that can be serviced from inside the boat, the TIX301 offers unrivalled light output. The economically priced, extremely compact TIX301 Thru-Hull lighting system delivers an astonishing 4,670 fixture lumens and is far more powerful than the brightest of competing Thru-Hull LED lights as well as Xenon and HID offerings. “The TIX301 series is an excellent addition to our LED underwater thru-hull light line up. The TIX301’s serviceability without hauling the boat offers a tremendous convenience to our customers.” says Keith Wansley, Lumishore USA President.
The TIX301 complements the TIX601 interchangeable light to join the Lumishore Thru-Hull lighting systems which produce up to 16,010 Fixture lumens.
Key features of the new TIX301 include:
• Low profile, compact flush-fit housing, allows flexible mounting options to the transom, bottom or hull-sides
• Integrated driver for space savings in tight areas and ease of installation
• Integrity of a Thru Hull design with a Removable LED array for easy serviceability
• High output, 4,670 Fixture Lumens; 50% higher light output than competing Thru-Hull light units
• Wide 110° light beam, with superior light throw to deliver an aesthetic light pooling effect
• Available in a choice of single colors – white, blue or green
• Suitable for many sizes and types of watercraft, including Sports Boats, Cruisers Yachts and Sportfishers
• Over voltage/current, reverse polarity, soft start and proprietary thermal rollback (ATRB) protect the light and the boat’s electrical systems