Lumishore Launches New Mobile Responsive Website
Improving user experience across multiple devices.
May 1st, 2017 — Swansea, UK and Sarasota, FL – Lumishore, manufacture of high-performance underwater LED lighting systems for boats, is inviting customers and fans to explore its new mobile responsive website.
The new website features a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality and enhanced interactive content focused on Lumishore’s mission to provide boat owners with the world’s brightest and most innovative underwater lighting solutions.
From any device or browser, users can quickly and easily access essential product information, review products and rotate views 360 degrees, turn lights on and off, quickly find and download specification and installation manuals, review similar products, compatible accessories and control devices. Furthermore, the new website allows users to share products and pages that interest them with their friends across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and by email.
The site includes many new features to help users identify the ideal underwater lighting system for their boat.
New features include:
• Responsive design optimized for all mobile devices and browsers
• Separate Superyacht-only view for builders and designers
• Password-protected support area for registered Lumishore Dealers and Partners
• Quick and easy access to products and their compatible accessories with fewer clicks
• Interactive product overview with 360° views and lights on/off feature
• Explore products by mounting type with scroll-activated animations
• Improved photo and video galleries with larger images
• Easier to read and navigate
• Easily access essential pages from any page
• Easy social sharing through popular channels
• Lumishore’s exclusive ‘Configurator’ allow users to configure a lighting system for their boat and request a quote
“Our aim was to give users the best experience and content no matter what type of device they’re using, and this website accomplishes that goal,” said Susan James, Marketing Director, Lumishore. “Having built it from the ground up will also enable us to introduce additional interactive content and feature enhancements, and to provide updates more quickly and more often.”
Dealers are encouraged to explore the new website and register for password access to more detailed product information and support from Lumishore at http://www.lumishore.com/access-partner-resources.
Visit Lumishore.com and share your feedback by posting a comment on our Facebook page.
Light your boat today with Lumishore’s exclusive online configurator:
Test drive all the various mounting locations, and light models, quantity and color options before you buy with Lumishore's exclusive online 'Configurator'. Light your boat today!
Head of Marketing
+44 (0) 7572641370,
+44 (0) 208 144 1694,