SMX23 - Blue
Specifically designed for smaller boats, the SMX23 - Blue offers unmatched light output and optics for a light of its compact size. Flooding the…
Specifically designed for smaller boats, the SMX23 - Blue offers unmatched light output and optics for a light of its compact size. Flooding the water with 2,500 fixture lumens of light in a 90° beam.
It's built-in driver and simple 2-wire connections make the installation of this light easier than ever.
Suitable for stepped hulls, transoms, and hull side installations.
Controlled by an ON/OFF switch or the ECLIPSE Command Center.
- AVAILABLE LED COLORS:
- VERIFIED FIXTURE LUMENS (WHITE):
- # AND TYPE OF LEDS:
- BLUE 12X3W
- LED POWER - HICOB ARRAY:
- TYPICAL LED LIFE:
- 50,000+ HOURS
- BEAM ANGLE (DEGREES):
- MULTI-CHANNEL INTERNAL DRIVER
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE (12 V DC ONLY):
- 10.5—14.5 V DC
- MAX CURRENT DRAW:
- HOUSING TYPE:
- MARINE BRONZE BODY/ GLASS LENS
- USER CONTROL OPTIONS:
- STANDARD ON/OFF SWITCH OR ECLIPSE COMMAND CENTER
- DIMMING CONTROL:
What It Comes With
- One (1) SMX23 single colour light with built-in driver
Controllers & Accessories
- SMX ‘M’-Series Hull Isolation Kit for Carbon Fibre and Metal Hulls (39-020)
- ECLIPSE Command Center and ECLIPSE Expansion Modules
- Customer Supplied Switch