EOS-LUX Command Center
This is the key to controlling your LUX above water lights and EOS Full Color Change underwater lights directly from your MFD, smart device…
This is the key to controlling your LUX above water lights and EOS Full Color Change underwater lights directly from your MFD, smart device and/or optional EOS-LUX-SUPRA Display.
Simple to set up and use, owners can control the lights by zone and create lighting scenes to match any mood.
The EOS-LUX Command Center has an input for “triggers” allowing for programable lighting events personal to you.
Simply connect the EOS-LUX Command Center with a single plug-&-play cable, and smart control for your lighting fixtures will appear automatically. No other controllers or digital switches are necessary.
The Over-the-Air (OTA) feature allows software updates for new features and improvements, by connecting to a laptop or PC via Wi-Fi.
Required for all LUX above water lights and EOS Series lights (excl. SMX93).
- Supply Voltage Range:
- 10.5 - 31 V DC
- Max Current Draw 12/24V:
- 0.5 A
- MFD Compatibility:
- Selected Garmin, Raymarine, Simrad, B&G, Furuno, Lowrance, Johnson Outdoors models (check model compatibility before purchase)
- Reverse Polarity Protection:
- Load Dump Protection:
- Ingress Protection Rating:
- Zone Control:
- RGB Spectrum Color Select:
- White Colour Temperature Balance (Warm to Cold):
- Lumishore Preset Colors:
- Lights Synchronised:
- Color Cycle:
- Cycle Speed Adjust:
- Color Sweep:
- Color Sweep Speed Adjust:
- Color Pallette:
- Fixed Strobe:
- Strobe Mode:
- Light Discovery and Set up:
- Diagnostic Function:
- Sound to Light:
- Over the Air Firmware Updates:
- System Settings Backup and Restore:
What It Comes With
- One (1) EOS-LUX Command Center
- DMX Terminator (24-0087)
Controllers & Accessories
- EOS-LUX-SUPRA Display (60-0369)
Conversion cables to compatible MFD's (plug and play connect):
Simrad / B&G (60-0373)
- EOS-LUX Furuno SD Card (60-0431)