Lumishore's EOS full color change Thru-Hull's are the undisputed leader in high-performance full spectrum underwater lighting. The THX1603…
Lumishore's EOS full color change Thru-Hull's are the undisputed leader in high-performance full spectrum underwater lighting.
The THX1603 delivers a powerful 15,500 verified fixture lumens and an ultra-wide 110° beam angle for the ultimate halo-effect.
Control colors, modes & special effects directly from your MFD and/or the optional STV2204-i Display with Lumi-Link Command Center.
THX models feature a standard 1" fitting and an external driver. Flush-fit in design, with extremely low profiles.
Suitable for transom, side and bottom mounting
- AVAILABLE LED COLORS:
- FULL EOS COLOR CHANGE (RGBW)
- VERIFIED FIXTURE LUMENS (WHITE):
- # OF HIGH POWER LEDS:
- LED POWER - HICOB ARRAY:
- TYPICAL LED LIFE:
- 50,000+ HOURS
- BEAM ANGLE (DEGREES):
- Multi-Channel External Driver
- SUPPLY VOLTAGE:
- 24 V DC (AC option available)
- MAX CURRENT DRAW:
- HOUSING TYPE:
- MARINE GRADE ALUMINUM BRONZE
- USER CONTROL OPTIONS:
- From your MFD and/or optional STV2204-i Display (with Lumi-Link).
- LIGHTS SYNCHRONIZED:
- COLOR CYCLE w/SPEED ADJUST:
- COLOR SWEEP w/SPEED ADJUST:
- CUSTOMIZABLE FAVORITES:
- FIXED & RANDOM STROBES:
- PROGRAMMABLE SCENES:
- WI-FI CONTROL (APP):
- BRIGHTNESS ADJUST:
- AUTO LIGHT DISCOVERY & SETUP:
The smartest way to control your Lumishore lights! This award-winning and unrivalled system was designed for ease of installation with a single plug-&-play cable configuration. It is the marine industry’s only plug-and-play module with pre-installed interfaces and lighting options straight out of the box.
What It Comes With
- One (1) EOS THX1603 Light
- One (1) External Driver
- One (1) 1M DMX cable (60-0403)
Controllers & Accessories
- Lumi-Link Command Center (60-0366)
Conversion cables to compatible MFD's (plug and play connect):
Simrad / B&G (60-0373)
- Optional STV2204-i Display (60-0369)
DMX Extension Cables:
- Delrin Isolation Sleeve for Carbon Fibre and Metal Hulls (60-0209)