Spotlight 20" - White
Spotlights are designed to offer a high-intensity light source, covering a wide spread area. The 20'' (60cm) Spotlight generates a powerful…
Spotlights are designed to offer a high-intensity light source, covering a wide spread area.
The 20'' (60cm) Spotlight generates a powerful 15,000 fixture lumens of crisp, white light to illuminate the hardest to see places.
Designed to withstand extreme marine environments, completely water tight (IP68 compliant) and constructed with marine-grade powder coated aluminium. These sleek, low profile ECLIPSE spotlights enhance your boat's fit-out, even when not in use.
Suitable for T-Tops, helm roofs, fishing towers and bow platforms.
- Available colors:
- White (5500 K)
- Fixture Lumens:
- Number & Type Of LED:
- 40 x 10W White LED
- LED Power HICOB Array:
- Typical LED Life:
- 50,000+ Hours
- 2 Years
- User Control Options:
- On/Off Switch (Third party supplied), ECLIPSE Command Center or EOS-LUX Command Center
- Electrical Installation:
- Simple 2 Wire Connection (3 Wires when used with EOS-LUX Command Center)
- Housing Type:
- Powder Coated Aluminium Body with Makrolon Lens
- Supply Voltage Range:
- 10.5—31 V DC
- Max Current Draw 12/24V:
- 12.8 A/6.4 A
- Beam Angle:
- 9° - 20° Letterbox Beam (Vert - Horiz)
- Water Ingress Protection Rating:
What It Comes With
- One (1) Spotlight - Curved 20"
- Stainless steel bracket and fasteners