LUX Downlights are the perfect solution for interior or exterior overhead lighting needs - designed for all cabin ceiling heights! Full…
LUX Downlights are the perfect solution for interior or exterior overhead lighting needs - designed for all cabin ceiling heights!
Full spectrum CRGBW (cold white, red, green, blue, warm white) and white color temperature tuneable (from 2700k to 6500k) in the same light unit.
Finished in a stainless steel white or black bezel and a hard-anodized aluminum body, to complement the style of your boats interior/exterior.
Controlled by a momentary switch, or upgrade to full integration with your compatible MFD and/or Lumishore STV 2204-i Display.
LUX Downlights are dimmable as standard and powered by the Lux Light Control Module.
- Available colors:
- Full Spectrum CRGBW and white color temperature tuneable from 2700K to 6500K
- Ingress Protection:
- Supply Voltage Range:
- 10.5 – 31V DC
- Max Current Draw:
- 0.6A / 0.3A
- Front diameter (Bezel):
- Hole diameter for fitting:
- Mechanical installation:
- Screw fittings (outdoor), spring clips (indoor use only)
- Number of Downlights per control module:
- Control options:
- Momentary switch with option to upgrade to full MFD and optional STV2204-i Display connectivity
The smartest way to control your Lumishore lights! This award-winning and unrivalled system was designed for ease of installation with a single plug-&-play cable configuration. It is the marine industry’s only plug-and-play module with pre-installed interfaces and lighting options straight out of the box.
What It Comes With
- One (1) Lux Downlight DL65
Controllers & Accessories
- Lumi-Link Command Center (60-0366)
Conversion cables and SD cards to compatible MFD’s (plug and play connect):
Garmin Conversion Cable (60-0372)
Simrad/B&G Conversion Cable (60-0372)
Furuno SD Card (60-0377)
- LUX Light Control Module (60-0393)
- Optional STV2204-i Display (60-0369)