Speaker Light Driver
Plug in your audio system via the EOS-LUX Command Center’s mini jack and enjoy Lumishore’s unique sound-to-light experience. By analyzing music…
Plug in your audio system via the EOS-LUX Command Center’s mini jack and enjoy Lumishore’s unique sound-to-light experience.
By analyzing music signals and splitting them into 3 frequency bands, the Speaker Light Driver allows you to select colors for each frequency - a dynamic lighting experience, from one song to the next! Pulse your Lumishore lights to the frequency of the music, in any color, cycle, or oscillating pattern.
For use with CRGBW (cold white, red, green, blue, warm white) and RGB (red, green, blue) LED Marine Speakers.
Easily controllable by a momentary switch, with the option to upgrade to full integration with your compatible MFD and/or Lumishore Display.
Controls up to 16 speakers and is finished with powder coated marine grade aluminium.
- For Use:
- With CRGBW (Cold white, Red, Green, Blue, Warm white) and RGB (Red, Green, Blue) LED Marine Speakers
- Ingress Protection:
- Supply Voltage Range:
- 10.5 - 31 V DC
- Max Current Draw:
- 5.6A / 2.8A
- Surge Protection:
- ATRB (Automatic Thermal Roll Back):
- Low Voltage Protection:
- Reverse Polarity Protection:
- In Rush Current Protection:
- Max Cable Length to First Speaker:
- 5m (16.8’)
- Number of Speakers per Driver:
- Not Including Cable Glands or cables (LxWxH) - 113mm x 79mm x 27mm
- Case Construction:
- Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium
- Control options:
- Momentary switch or upgrade to full MFD and optional Display
What It Comes With
- One (1) LUX Speaker Light Driver