Speaker Light Driver
Plug in your audio system via the Lumi-Link Command Center’s mini jack and enjoy Lumishore’s unique sound-to-light experience. By analyzing…
Plug in your audio system via the Lumi-Link Command Center’s mini jack and enjoy Lumishore’s unique sound-to-light experience.
By analyzing music signals and splitting them into 3 frequency bands, the Lux Speaker Light Driver allows you to select colors for each frequency - a dynamic lighting experience, from one song to the next! Pulse your Lumishore lights to the frequency of the music, in any color, cycle, or oscillating pattern.
For use with CRGBW (cold white, red, green, blue, warm white) and RGB (red, green, blue) LED Marine Speakers.
Easily controllable by a momentary switch, with the option to upgrade to full integration with your compatible MFD and/or Lumishore STV 2204-i Display.
Controls up to 16 speakers and is finished with powder coated marine grade aluminium.
- For Use:
- With CRGBW (Cold white, Red, Green, Blue, Warm white) and RGB (Red, Green, Blue) LED Marine Speakers
- Ingress Protection:
- Supply Voltage Range:
- 10.5 - 31 V DC
- Max Current Draw:
- 5.6A / 2.8A
- Surge Protection:
- ATRB (Automatic Thermal Roll Back):
- Low Voltage Protection:
- Reverse Polarity Protection:
- In Rush Current Protection:
- Max Cable Length to First Speaker:
- 5m (16.8’)
- Number of Speakers per Driver:
- Not Including Cable Glands or cables (LxWxH) - 113mm x 79mm x 27mm
- Case Construction:
- Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminium
- Control options:
- Momentary switch or upgrade to full MFD and optional STV2204-i Display connectivity
The smartest way to control your Lumishore lights! This award-winning and unrivalled system was designed for ease of installation with a single plug-&-play cable configuration. It is the marine industry’s only plug-and-play module with pre-installed interfaces and lighting options straight out of the box.
What It Comes With
- One (1) Lux Speaker Light Driver