LUX Downlights are the perfect solution for interior or exterior overhead lighting needs. The DL50 delivers incredible output and a profile that…
LUX Downlights are the perfect solution for interior or exterior overhead lighting needs. The DL50 delivers incredible output and a profile that is among the slimmest.
Full spectrum CRGBW (cold white, red, green, blue, warm white) and white color temperature tuneable (from 2700k to 6500k) in a single downlight unit.
Completely sealed and IP68 rated, it is perfectly suited for a variety of indoor or outdoor overhead lighting needs.
Choose between a white or black bezel and a hard anodised aluminium body to complement the style of your boat.
LUX Downlights are easily controllable by a momentary switch, with the option to upgrade to full integration with your compatible MFD and/or Lumishore Display.
Dimmable as standard and powered by the LUX Light Control Module.
- Available colors:
- Full Spectrum CRGBW and white color temperature tuneable from 2700K to 6500K
- Ingress Protection:
- Supply Voltage Range:
- 10.5 – 31V DC
- Max Current Draw:
- 0.5A / 0.25A
- Front diameter (Bezel):
- Hole diameter for fitting:
- Mechanical installation:
- Screw fittings (outdoor), spring clips (indoor use only)
- Number of Downlights per control module:
- Control options:
- Momentary switch with option to upgrade to full MFD and optional Lumishore Display
What It Comes With
- One (1) LUX Downlight DL50
Controllers & Accessories
- EOS-LUX Command Center (60-0366)
Conversion cables and SD cards to compatible MFD’s (plug and play connect):
Garmin Conversion Cable (60-0372)
Simrad/B&G Conversion Cable (60-0372)
Furuno SD Card (60-0377)
- LUX Light Control Module (60-0393)
- Optional Lumishore Display (60-0369)