Livewell Light LW25
LUX Livewell Lights are built for the harsh environment of livewells, fish boxes and splash wells. Suitable for any wet place onboard, or…
LUX Livewell Lights are built for the harsh environment of livewells, fish boxes and splash wells. Suitable for any wet place onboard, or submerged underwater, where an internal screw thread/locking nut is desirable.
Full spectrum CRGBW (cold white, red, green, blue, warm white ) and white color temperature tuneable (from 2700k to 6500k) in one livewell light unit.
Easily controllable by a momentary switch, with the option to upgrade to full integration with your compatible MFD and/or Lumishore Display.
The LW25 is completely sealed and IP68 rated and can be installed with or without stainless steel bezel. Dimmable as standard and powered by the LUX Light Control Module.
- Available colors:
- Full Spectrum CRGBW and white color temperature tuneable from 2700K to 6500K
- Ingress Protection:
- Supply Voltage Range:
- 10.5 - 31 V DC
- Max Current Draw:
- 0.1A / 0.05A
- Front diameter (Bezel):
- Profile (Bezel):
- Front diameter (Without Bezel):
- Profile (Without Bezel):
- Hole diameter for fitting:
- Mechanical installation:
- Bulkhead Panel Mount (with marine adhesive)
- Number of Livewell Lights per control module:
- Control options:
- Momentary switch or upgrade to full MFD and optional Lumishore Display
What It Comes With
- One (1) LUX Livewell Light LW25
- Optional bezel